A software offer for the Home Health Service
Improve the quality of home care and the patient's experience
Strengthen exchange, streamline coordination, secure care pathways
Remote monitoring platform
- Hospitals, clinics, SSR, PSAD, EHPAD outside the walls
- Outpatient surgery, RAAC, chronic pathologies, clinical trials, ETP…
- Keep in touch with your patients (messaging, teleconsulting, advice, forms)
- More efficient medical team alerts at the right time
Digital Patients Medical Records at Home
- HAD, EHPAD outside the walls
- All the functionalities of a Digital Patient Record accessible at home (prescription, care plan, transmissions, ...)
- Mobility tools adapted to the uses of employees and freelancers (tablets, mobile application, teleconsultation)
- Connected and disconnected modes to allow working without available network access
Who are we ?
Since 2010, MHComm has been publishing computer software focused on patient care at home.
Unanimously recognized for the ergonomics and ease of use of its solutions (for both caregivers and patients), MHComm has implemented development processes focused on the user experience.
Evolving within a rich and sometimes complex IT ecosystem, our solutions are designed to integrate rapidly into existing IT systems (proprietary ESB bus, data exchange repositories).
Concerned about the quality and security of its solutions, the company is strongly committed to compliance (ISO 13485, CE medical certification, "committed to e-health" charter).
Based in Toulouse, MHComm deploys its solutions throughout France (including French overseas departments and territories) to all types of healthcare institutions (public, private or associative).
They trust us
Lift-off for the north American market+ Read article
FNEHAD Congress 9 and 10 june 2016 in La Rochelle+ Read article
42 Avenue du Général de Croutte
31100 Toulouse, France
Email : email@example.com
Tél. : 09.81.48.13.40